Returns & Refunds
U.S. Returns and Refunds Policy
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
When returning an item purchased please note that:
- Items must be returned within 30 days of the date of purchase
- Only items purchased directly from the PhotoSpring.com can be returned to PhotoSpring. For products purchased from any of our third-party vendors (including Amazon, Adorama, B&H Photo) items must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policies.
- Please ensure that the items you are returning are repackaged in perfect condition, in original packaging with all the documentation and parts you received it with.
- Buyers are to shoulder return shipping costs
- Buyers must contact PhotoSpring before returning products
HOW TO RETURN A PRODUCT
To return an item to PhotoSpring, please email us at support@PhotoSpring.com to register your return.
Please include your original order number in the email and ensure that the item is returned within 7 days.
No replacements will be sent out by the manufacturer until the returned item is received.
Once we receive your product, a refund is initiated. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method. For credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within five business days of receipt of the returned item. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
REPLACING ITEMS UNDER WARRANTY
Items ordered on PhotoSpring.com that arrived faulty can be returned by contacting support@PhotoSpring.com. Upon receipt of the frame, we will either repair or send a replacement to you if the product is found to be faulty.
There are a few important things to keep in mind when exchanging a faulty product:
- The postage cost for returning faulty items to PhotoSpring will be refunded either in the form of a pre-paid shipping voucher that can be applied to your package.
- To receive a shipping refund you must email us immediately after posting the faulty item to inform us of the cost of your shipping.
- Please note, you must return the item by standard delivery to receive a refund. We do not re-imburse costs for premium shipping services such as DHL, FedEX or UPS. Therefore, the maximum refund we can apply in each case is up to $15.00 per parcel.
REPLACING ITEMS OUT OF WARRANTY
For solutions on out of warranty items, please contact us through support@PhotoSpring.com with your order number (if relevant), date of purchase, product model information and / or the name of the person who placed the order as well as the details of the issue you are experiencing. Please note that you are responsible for return shipping costs.
1 YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY POLICY
All PhotoSpring products have a standard 1 year manufacturer warranty covering manufacture defect. Your original receipt or order number acts as proof.
This does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear. This does not cover faults created by users using external power sources or batteries. Each PhotoSpring frame comes with an approved AC power adapter in the package. Do not use any other power adapters. In the event that you need a replacement Power Adapter for your frame, contact our helpdesk on this website.
To learn more about Parts and Labor Warranty click here.